Tuesday 20 August 2019

Do you think you are smart enough for my maths quiz


Last week at Manaiakalani we started to create our own Maths quizzes.
The main key for this was hyperlinking our answers, the basics were you had to come up with a setting mine was football  the background story was if you score a goal you have answered the question correctly but if you didn't answer correctly it would say try again.
This all works by using the hyperlinks hyperlinking back and forth to the slides.
My questions were about long division, It will show you a variety of answers to choose from.
 to answers correctly you need to figure the question out.
Next time I would most likely change my maths question to like times tables or something easier so that most people can answer the question without taking 2 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Melody, My name is Falakika and I go to Tamaki Primary School. I really enjoyed trying out your math quiz. I like how you were really creative with your quiz. I've learnt about the types of questions I can write.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.