Tuesday 2 July 2019

Have you ever made a animation?

Today I was learning How to do Brush animation and learning how to animate on a computer.

I enjoyed That I had never done animations on a computer before so the first couple of times it was hard and put me in the learning pit but over all it was awesome.

I found it hard to remember to duplicate all the time once I had adding things on my animation.
My animation shows the nine Matariki stars all appearing and the names of them.

Next time I would change how I did things and be more efficient.

This blog post shows I am a Beginner / Stepping up / Smart Learner blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.